FRESHKA is an application used to communicate with participants of the Fresh Market conference. It facilitates cooperation between buyers and suppliers of fresh fruit, vegetables and flowers.
FRESHKA application has two panels: SUPPLIER and BUYER.
The FRESHKA application allows users to use the SUPPLIERS panel:
- access to the contact list of Buyers invited to the Fresh Market conference,
- sending offers of up to 300 characters with spaces and attachments (pdf, doc and jpg) to selected buyers,
- Receiving responses to the offer and chat with the Buyer,
- replying to a request for a proposal,
- Filtering of offers by product and Buyer,
- the withdrawal of outdated offers.
The FRESHKA application allows the users using the BUYER panel to:
- access to the contact list of suppliers participating in the Fresh Market conference,
- exchange of short information up to 300 characters with spaces and attachments (pdf, doc and jpg),
- running a chat with the selected provider,
- Selecting the supplier for the assortment you are looking for,
- Filtering of offers by product and supplier,
- price comparison with certain suppliers
- closing unwanted conversation topic,
- sending the demand for the required goods directly to selected suppliers.
While using the application, only the buyer's company name is displayed to the supplier, if the buyer's person remains anonymous until the offer is determined and the buyer decides to provide his contact details to the supplier and to continue calls via the company's mailbox.
Using the FRESHKA application will be free of charge for all participants of the Fresh Market conference from previous years and present until the end of 2019, and after the end of the test period for participants of the 2019, 2020 and subsequent editions, who have active "Full Access" to the fresh-market.pl portal.
The FRESHKA application was created with your needs in mind as a modern tool for establishing business contacts in the fresh fruit, vegetables and flowers industry, therefore we would like to thank you for any comments concerning its functionality and operation.
tel. 22 721 60 62, kom +48 603 811 818, email: email@example.com contact form